Are you a business leader who would benefit from technology marketing knowledge to position your B2B organization for sustained competitive advantage?
Get professional advice and practical assistance with Jane’s 20 years of B2B international technology marketing management experience.
On the basis of a partnership built on trust, Jane Morgan at JEM 9 Marketing Consultancy works with you over several months to help you better understand and reach customers.
“With Jane’s ability to easily see through layers of fog, her skills in focusing on real customer problems has become legendary … I highly recommend Jane.”David Smith
VP of Software EngineeringSpectorSoft (now Veriato).
Understanding customers lights a fire under your market and business strategy, product development and marketing communications efforts. Understanding customers warms and informs marketing from the fuzzy front-end of new product/service development, through product launch and beyond to reaching customers.
Market and customer research enlightens the road to profitability by focusing on your product and market context, and on solving real customer problems.
- Learning about customers, such as B2B customer persona development, using the rich array of B2B data sources and expert techniques.
- Undertaking market research to scope market size, segmentation, and competitive analysis in unfamiliar geographies or market spaces.
- Identifying, prioritizing and filling gaps in understanding the customer journey.
- Articulating how you provide value to customers.
Investing in the right marketing content, channels (the marketing mix of events, email, social media, advertising, public relations, etc.) and campaigns allows you to reach your B2B customers where they are in the most cost effective way.
Assignments include consider the marketing content to address information needs of your prospects. Figuring out and producing content to guide and support your prospects through their journey from awareness, to trust, and purchase, to customer retention. “Digital marketing central”, aka your website, is your single most important B2B technology marketing communication’s vehicle and, typically, a corner stone of your commercial success.
Assignments include scoping and guiding your team to establish marketing communications channels with practical considering of your available resources and skills.
Marketing campaigns bring together marketing content and channels for a specific, time-bound purpose, such as launching a new product, or inspiring customer to move to a new and improved version.
Establishing marketing metrics, including website, email and social media analytics, enable your organization to make informed decisions about what works and focus future marketing communications resource investment.
JEM 9 Marketing Consultancy Approach
Solving real customer needs is at the heart of great B2B technology marketing.
Jane guides you in developing a winning market strategy with customers at the center. Invest in the development of your business based on your customers, your market context, your business objectives, your organizational development stage, and your solution delivery capabilities (from product development through marketing communications to sales, customer on-boarding and after-sales customer service).
- Embedding a team ‘customer first’ culture for sustainable innovation and excellence in marketing practices.
- Undertaking a strategic review of market strategy of customer/market needs, market size, segmentation, product positioning, pricing, go-to-market channels, competitive considerations and marketing communications.
- Establishing a fully functional marketing capability in your organization.
Whether you need strategic direction on which path to pursue, assistance understanding customers or to establish B2B marketing communications, Jane‘s B2B technology skills help you with:
♦ understanding customers
♦ market research
♦ reaching customers
♦ market strategy
JEM 9 Clients
- SaaS vendors in various B2B technology sectors. Examples include fintech, digital publishing, supply chain management, and manufacturing process support.
- High growth B2B, European technology vendor of an industry-leading 3D technology with customers in industrial product design.
- American manufacturer of data center control systems with F500 customers in finance, technology and healthcare.
- UK IT Services team with 23,000 users/customers across multiple campuses.
- Pan-European publicly-traded logistics and supply chain technology provider with customers in manufacturing.
- Various start-ups, including the Irish Government Local Enterprise Office (LEO) New Frontiers participants.
- …. more => customer testimonials
- Do you want sophisticated B2B technology marketing skills?
- Do you want a partnership based on trust?
- Do you want transparent deliverables / outcomes?
- Do you want proven approaches used by industry leading companies?
=> Learn more about Jane’s Marketing Services
=> Enquire Now About Working With Jane