Workshop Design and Facilitation
Working with teams and customers from early exploratory stages through defining, screening, prioritizing and planning.
To structure informative, fun workshops Jane uses a variety of creative problem solving tools including;
- Concept Engineering: which uses the principles and practices of Total Quality Management to develop customer-focused product concepts.
- de Bono 6 Hats, Brainwriting, CATWOE and more
Jane uses a mix of written, verbal and drawing techniques for small and larger groups designed to engage all the participants AND, most particularly, to answer the question under consideration.
Speaking & Training
- Jane has extensive experience presenting on marketing topics at events such as ProductCamp Dublin, Demand Gen Meetups and SMX West in San Francisco.
- Designed and delivered in-person and on-demand training programs for sales, support and marketing teams. She once participated in a memorable training event where she became a vulcan.
- Wrote and delivered presentations for customer seminars and events as well as online webinars
- Designed and delivered product demos for use at trade shows and other events.
- Educating teams and facilitating software usability testing.
“.. Jane visualized, and then executed, an interactive presentation to introduce a new product to the company …. most of these types of presentations are just PowerPoints, it was so unusual, immediate, and understandable that it remains
the most memorable product presentation I have ever seen,
and a very good example of her exceptional communication ability.”
Studio Director – Americas
Schneider Electric, Global Marketing