So you’re considering what digital marketing can do for your business but you want a fact-based analytic approach. A JEM 9 digital marketing audit, tailored to your needs, answers the following questions.
Customer Persona / Target Segments
- What are the demographics of your existing digital prospects?
Current Marketing Contribution
- Which marketing channels are contributing most to business goals?
- Which website content is driving conversions?
- Where are you losing prospects?
Marketing Content / Collateral
- What kind of topics / themes are of interest to your prospect?
- What website and social media content drives engagement?
- Do you content to address customer questions through all stages of the buying cycle?
Benchmark / Competitive Assessment
- How mature is the use of social media in benchmark organizations?
- What kind of engagement are competitors achieving on social media?
- What kind of content resonates with competing organizations?
- How can you reach prospects online?
- What should you do to engage potential customers?
- How much should you invest in the different marketing media/channel?
- What kind of results can you target?