Short Version: Jane helps ambitious B2B technology business owners and leaders better understand customers and better reach customers to achieve their business objectives with a fresh, customer-centric view point.
Marketing Services To Help You Better Understand B2B Technology Customers
Set yourself up for success by understanding customers and your market space.
- Voice of the Customer understand real customer problems / needs
- Customer Persona Development clearly articulate those customers you help
- Customer Journey Mapping understand how prospect answer questions and gathering information
- Other Market Research
Using a market and customer-centric lens ensures a fact-based approached to learning. Working together we’ll use existing data sources, involve your internal teams and stakeholders, explore new data sources, and undertake market research including talking to real customers.
Techniques For Understanding B2B Customers
Jane’s research approach to understanding B2B customers are techniques from MIT research, fine-tuned at the Center for Quality Management Boston, and subjected to industry rigour by technology leaders including Bose, American Power Conversion and GE.
She couples these proven research methods with research-based techniques for improving creativity, innovation and change, solid project management skills, and a personable approach.
“Many clients are at different levels of sophistication. Jane does a great job at assessing and then providing the right level of services.”
Marketing Services To Help You Better Reach B2B Technology Customers
All marketing communications is made up of the 3Cs: content, channels and campaigns. A structured approach with tested frameworks enables you to learn what works for your business goals.
The Golden Rule to reaching customers is =>
Go Where Your Customers Are.
- Content Marketing Analysis: get a handle on the effectiveness of your current content. Marketing content has two core components. Firstly marketing collateral, such as case studies, that can be used across channels and campaigns. And secondly, digital marketing central, your website.
- Channels of Communication: identify where to reach your prospects and influencers. The golden rule is to go where your prospects are combined with marketing analytics for measurement
- Campaigns: bringing together marketing content and channel of communications, campaigns bring together these critical components and your business objectives.
Enquire About Marketing Services For B2B Technology Organizations