Learn How To Do Face To Face Usability Testing
Some development team think usability testing a waste of time. But never after they’ve done it. It’s a fantastic way to learn by observing customers using your product before, during and after product launch.
Moz ‘How To’ Article On Doing Face to Face Usability Testing
Inspired by a discussion at Product Camp, this process article and a desire to dispel the fear of doing usability testing, Jane’s article on Moz provides a step-by-step guide to successfully do face-to-face usability testing.
It’s for anyone who:
- Wants to develop elegant solutions to customer problems.
- Is willing to invest a little time in working with customers.
- Is not interested in looking foolish.
Included is a free Download of the JEM 9 User Testing Observation Spreadsheet Template.
Product Camp | Doing Face To Face Usability Testing
This presentation from Product Camp Dublin is also about doing usability testing and answers these questions:
- How Do You Choose What To Test?
- When Should You Do Usability Testing?
- Who Do You Need For Usability Testing?
- How Should The Testing Location Be Set Up?
- How Do You Collect Data & Measure Usability?
- And How Do You Analyse The Usability Output?
Free Template To Structure & Collect Usability Testing Feedback
Here’s that free User Testing Observation Spreadsheet Template.