At 3XE Digital the goal is to educate and promote forward thinking and thought leadership. With customer love, dear to her heart, Jane choose a Valentine’s Day theme to the 3XE Customer Journey Mapping Workshop.
All too often we fall in love with our solution (or preferred marketing media), losing customers on the winding road from awareness to purchase.
The emphasis in this fun, hands-on workshop was on “work”, not shop. (Aerosmith’s take on love almost made an appearance).
Attendees learnt how to scope a framework for representing the customer journey. Weaving together customer questions (which is the best way to learn about customers needs), multichannel touchpoints and marketing content, customer journey mapping aids:
- identifying gaps in understanding of customers.
- improving business processes that touch customers.
- planning campaigns
- bringing teams together
- scoping skills /resource investment
- formulating customer-centric KPIs
In short, it raises your strategic marketing game.
Thanks a million for your contribution last Thursday at 3XE.
It would appear that you are the talk of the conference! Your workshop went down a bomb!
So, thanks a million for that.
Director at 3XE Digital Marketing Conference
Co-Founder of the Digital Marketing Institute
— Digital Mktg Inst (@dmigroup) February 9, 2017
Here are the slides:
- Touchpoint Workshop – A Fast Start To Customer Journey Mapping
- Download Customer Journey Mapping Framework As A PDF (mobile friendly)
- Inspirational Customer Journey Maps
- B2B Customer Persona Template
For more on Customer Journey Mapping, contact Jane: